Our Client, a new upmarket service Apartment company is looking for an F&B Manager for its restaurants in Nairobi. The successful candidate will be responsible for the whole F&B operations including the central kitchen, bakery and Café. He/She will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
• Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
• Cost Control F & B Operations.
• Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
• Involved in attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel.
• Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures for F & B Operations and staff.
• Comply with all health and safety regulations.
• Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
• Collaborates with other departments, Suppliers & Service Vendors to perform and complete F & B related duties.
- Academic degree in Hotel management or any equivalent degree.
• At least 5 years previous experience in similar Job role
• Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
• Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
• Guest oriented and service minded.
• Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software).
• Ability to transfer knowledge, share experiences to develop local staff.
• Experience working in a 4 or 5 star hotel or fine dining environment