Food For the Hungry, Kenya (FH Kenya) and Anglican Development Services, Mt. Kenya (ADSMKE) are both Christian organizations partnering to offer Care and treatment to PLWHIV in Marsabit and Isiolo districts.
Both organizations have established a comprehensive care centre in Isiolo and Marsabit that is giving care and treatment to PLWHIV while offering affordable medical services to the general population in the area.
Through this partnership FH seeks to fill in the following vacant position at Tumaini clinic, Isiolo:
Job Title: Receptionist / Record Clerk
Duty station: Tumaini Clinic Isiolo
Reports to: Clinical Officer In-charge
Application closing date: 10th November 2015
Purpose of the Job: Manage the reception area for the clinic and manage the clinic records and data.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing the reception for the clinic
• Receiving patients, open files for them and direct them to Nursing room or as appropriate
• Ensuring all patient charts contain the required questionnaires
• Ensuring all files are scanned and re-filed properly
• Verifying that data has been entered correctly
• Daily record and report any errors on the forms filled.
• Submitting error reports on monthly basis or as requested by the Program Manager
• Following up with form errors with corresponding staff
• Act as a cashier for the patients receiving payments for services provided and forward all collections to account office.
• Following-up on insurance claims for the patients attended under Insurance cover.
• Submitting monthly report
Qualifications / Experience (Minimum)
• Hold a Certificate or a Diploma in Data management, Business administration or other relevant training.
• At least one years’ experience working in a similar position
• Must be good in computer and especially data programs like MS excel, etc.
• Additional training as VCT/HTC counselor or any area on HIV will be added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (clearly indicating their current or expected salary), updated CV with three referees, day telephone contacts to:
Human Resource Manager
Email address: [email protected]
latest by 10th November 2015.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.