Our client is a leading food products distribution company in Kenya. They seek to hire a Finance Manager who will be tasked with providing financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data as well as preparing financial reports
Finance Manager Job Responsibilities
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Reports on assets and capital account
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Approves cash disbursement’s by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks, and wire transfers
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls, and protecting the organization value by keeping information confidential.
- Meeting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances and implementing corrective actions
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
Qualifications for the Finance Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business Administration or related field.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA
- Finance expertise is a must and experience in Foodservice is an added advantage
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in the Field
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong Analytical skills
- Team player
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Finance Manager- Food Products) to [email protected]staffing.co.ke before Monday 31st July 2017
Kindly indicate previous/ current salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.