Fountain Technologies Limited is an industry leader in the provision of leading edge and above par Telecommunication, Energy and Civil Engineering works.
We provide cutting edge services with key focus areas in Power Transmission Systems, Fiber Optic Networks, MSC / DATA Centre, Telecom Installations- GSM, Telecom Civil Works, and Engineering Consultancy.
We currently have our foot print in Kenya Uganda, Tanzania and Ghana.
Why a Graduate Trainee Program At FTL
FTL aims at attracting Young, energetic, talented engineering graduates to help realize its vision to be a leading telecoms player in emerging markets in Africa as well as assist the trainees grow careers telecoms, civil and electronic engineering.
If you are a graduate wishing to build your career in Telecommunication, civil and electrical Engineering in an innovative company that touches lives in the communities where it operates, FTL is for you!
Our Graduate trainee program runs for Nine months with a possibility of placement upon successful completion of the training.
We offer you:
- Exposure to learn and work in a leading engineering company with exciting and challenging projects.
- Opportunity to work along very experienced professionals in a competitive environment.
- Cross operational training where you will meet and build a network with other trainees and talent in regions we operate in Africa.
- An opportunity to execute real jobs/assignments where you will be assigned to a personal coach and mentor who will guide and support you throughout the journey.
- Second class honors in Engineering – Telecommunications, civil or electrical
- 25 years of age or below.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified applicants to send their CV to [email protected] on or before 12th July, 2016