- Ensuring the communication , planning schedules , appointments and meetings , reports are well organised .
- Ability to prioritise workflow and keep up with deadlines.
- Develop and maintain an up to date database of clients , shareholders , regulators and any other stakeholder.
- Arranging Travel documentation for staff members .
- Raising invoices , receipts and quotes for clients.
- Contribute in a team on projects
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of office and administration management systems
- Excellent time management
- Proven Organisation and planning Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Intermediary Accounting skills is an added advantage
- Bachelors degree in any business and communication field.
- Knowledge in Key Computer packages .
- Accounting Knowledge is an added advantage.
How to Apply
- Applicants who meet the above requirements should send their detailed CV and a Cover letter to : [email protected]
- Company Profile – www.fqureshi.com
- FQureshi is an equal opportunity employer.
- Apply .