Jubilee Insurance Jobs In Kenya Fraud Analyst
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for Fraud Analyst. The post holders will report to the Head of Security, Fraud & Investigations Manager and will be based in the Head Office.
This position is intended to provide support to pro-active fraud Risk management by constantly performing fraud & forensic data analytics.
Fraud Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Identify fraudulent claims and organized criminal rings by analyzing internal and open source data.
- Review and triage suspected fraudulent transactions identified by predictive models
- Provide input to IT data team to build effective algorithms aimed at identifying fraudulent claims and organized criminal rings
- Analyze large data sets to spot outlier and anomalous behaviors
- Extract value and meaning from big data
- Support investigations of complex, large scale insurance fraud.
- Recommend new software tools used for fraud detection, prevention and reporting activities.
- Monitor constantly customer, service providers and transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and fraudulent activities.
- Review and research evidence/documents to analyze the overall fact pattern of claims and synthesize data into a professional report with recommendations
- Write clear, concise and professional reports detailing analytical findings.
- Perform other related fraud investigation & security duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
- Ability to be successful working independently and within small groups.
- Solid analytical, problem solving skills and good understanding of evidence act.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and make sound business decisions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to interact with clients, upper management, external business partners and law enforcement
- Ingenuity and persistence to obtain case information not readily available with an eye for detail.
- Good organizational skills needed to manage a high volume of assigned cases.
- Proficient with the insurance procedures, regulations and investigation methods.
- Hands on experience with relevant Information System.
- Display good interviewing and interrogation skills along with the capability of drafting reports
- Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity and confidentiality.
- Willing to submit to extensive background checks and provide employment recommendations.
Education Qualifications for the Fraud Analyst Job
- Bachelor’s degree
- CFE or similar certification preferred
- Experience using open source or commercial analytics tools is a plus, but not required
- Experience in Insurance fraud or insurance investigations.
- Experience in Criminal justice or law enforcement
- Forensic Data analytics & Intelligence analysis
How to Apply
Submit your applications to [email protected] . Kindly note that hardcopy CVs will not be accepted.