International Freight Forwarding Executive ( IFFE) Job at HRBP Solutions, Kenya
We are currently recruiting for our client in a leading Logistcis company
International Freight Forwarding Executive ( IFFE)
Build and grow the international freight forwarding business in close liaison with various route Managers and the local sales teams
Freight Forwarding Job Responsibilities
- Sales Leads: Use available data from various sources to build up sales leads that are shared with group offices and followed closely to closure.
- Client Relationship Management: Visit potential clients individually or with the direct sales team to educate and sell end to end solutions.
- IFF Reporting: Develop and implement templates that will show gains and losses on IFF business on a monthly basis.
- Tariffs: Manage the tariff in conjunction with the team and ensure air and ocean rates are competitive whilst comparing with the local available rates.
- Budget: Ensure agreed budgeted volumes and gross margin per route are achieved on a monthly basis.
- Commercial visits: Coordinate route management visits and ensure firm appointments are fixed in close liaison with the Commercial Manager and the Managing Director.
- Order Processing: Manage the order processing team by ensuring consistent follow up and update on all shipments on hand.
- IFF proposals: Work closely with the pricing team to ensure all IFF proposals are responded to within 24 hours from receipt of enquiries.
Qualifications for Freight Forwarding Job
- Business Degree
- Knowledge of the freight industry
- 3 years
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 30th August 2016 Indicate your current salary and notice period.