French Teacher Job At Brookhurst International School
Brookhurst International School is a co-educational institution for students aged 10-19 years. Our curriculum affords students a chance to gain access to leading universities nationally and worldwide by offering British National Curriculum (BNC).
The school is located in Kiserian, Kajiado district 20 kilometers from the Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
French Teacher Job Purpose
- The teacher will be expected to teach French which is an examinable subject in the whole school. Teacher will also expected to teach another extra subject preferably art subjects such as geography, RE or History.
Qualifications For French Teacher Job
- A first degree in education with specialization in French and any other subject
- Teaching experience of not less than five years in IGCSE
- Experience in teaching British National Curriculum is a must
- Must demonstrate a track record of students performance in examinations
- Must be committed to work with students and help them achieve good grades
- Must be willing to reside in school
- French Teacher from a French Speaking Country
How to Apply
Send three page cvs and no other attachments. For the applicants, state your subject combination as reference. Send CV [email protected] by 10th September 2016.