Job Title: Underwriting Assistant (Fresh Graduate Jobs)
Organisation: American International Group, Inc. (AIG)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Job ID #: 133013
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization serving customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional, and individual customers through one of the most extensive worldwide property-casualty networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of life insurance and retirement services in the United States. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Renewal Notices: Begin renewal review process 120 days in advance.
- Brokers and Agents: Manages and handles all required needs of brokers and agents.
- Maintains new and renewal eStart activity, provide specific renewal account strategies
- Provide specific account strategies and report on account activity.
- Policy Issuance: Ensure policies are issued accurately with 72 hours from binding.
- Booking: responsible for ensuring all Premiums and reinsurance are booked in the month.
- File Documentation: Ensure all files contain complete documentation in accordance with division guidelines. Files must be complete and available for review 3 days after effective date.
- Policy Review: Ensure all policies are reviewed for review for accuracy within 3 days.
- Audits and adjustments: Ensure timely completion of audits and program adjustments.
- Audit and Compliance:
- Ensure adherence to audit requirements
- Ensure adherence to local and regional regulatory and compliance requirements
Qualifications, Skills and Experience: The ideal candidate for the American International Group, Inc. (AIG) Underwriting Assistant vacancy should hold be a University Graduate
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply online by visiting American International Group, Inc. (AIG) e-recruitment jobs portal at the web link below.