Management Trainee ProgramIntroduction:
Securex has over the past forty four years established itself as a market leader in the provision of technological Security Solutions.
This has only been made possible through recruitment of some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the region.
The Securex Management Trainee program aims to tap young talent and guide them through their journey into the corporate world.
By joining our program you get the opportunity to join our teams in various departments such as Accounting, Sales & Marketing, IT, Operations, Human Resource and Customer Service.
For your application to be successful you need to have:
• A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of upper second class honours or its equivalent (Recent University Graduate i.e. Year of Graduation should be between 2013-2015) and an outstanding academic track record from the following fields:
1. Business Related Degrees
2. Human Resource
• Innovation and creativity
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
• Personal initiative and drive
• Must have physical degree documentation (candidates awaiting graduation do not qualify)
• Must be a team player, keen on follow-up and doing whatever it takes to get the task done.
How to Apply
Send CV, passport photo and cover letter via email to [email protected] clearly indicating on the email heading: ‘Application for Management Trainee Program’ by 17th October 2015