Job Title: Law Firm Office Admin / Receptionist
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manning the reception
- Receiving incoming and placing outgoing calls
- Receiving service (legal documents).
- Managing the office diary for meetings and appointments
- Secretarial duties
- Basic book keeping of office expenditure
- Running petty cash
- General cleaning and dusting of the office
- Shopping for office consumables
- Opening and closing the office
- Attending to clients and guests
- Making office tea
- Arranging the office
- Coordinating general cleaning through external cleaning labour/services
- Coordinating with external service providers to ensure timely supply and replenishment of office items
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in Secretarial Work or equivalent
- Must have previous work experience in a Law Firm
- Have basic knowledge and understanding of legal terminology
- 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Must be familiar with Court and Conveyance documents.
- Excellent computer, communication and writing skills
- Good planning and organization skills
How to Apply
If you meet the qualifications kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 27th March 2017.