Front Office & Administrative Assistant Job at Alternate Doors
To provide Administrative support and secretarial services to the management and office staff to support company operations and manage front office operations.
Responsibilities for the Front Office & Administrative Assistant Job
- Draft general correspondences including office letters, memos, and external communication documents.
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, company assets and office keys.
- Schedule and organize company activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities.
- Establish maintain and update filing system.
- Maintain and keep custody of office supply and other office assets inventory.
- Manage petty cash and maintain proper records.
- Update and maintain standard forms for office use i.e travel approval forms, reimbursement form and customer feedback forms.
- Verify and record invoices for approval.
- Maintain the office calendar for company projects.
- Prepare monthly reports on projects, research and development.
- Prepare monthly payments for the various bills and suppliers
- Coordinate the individual company HR requirements with the Group’s HR headquarters.
How To Apply
If you feel you fit this role, click here to apply.