Reports To: Finance and Admin Manager
Role Summary: Organize and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office. Supports company operations by maintaining office systems.
The incumbent will also be responsible for managing the front office and customer care duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments.
- Petty cash management.
- Handling customer queries and directing them to the relevant party’s.
- Build sustainable relationship of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow the right procedures, guidelines and policies while communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Handling company logistics, staff travel, meeting preparation, car booking.
- In charge of office cleanliness and preparation of office tea.
- Any other duty as assigned.
- Excellent command of verbal and written business English.
- Attention to details and problem solving.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good time management skills
- Customer oriented and ability to adapt & respond to diverse culture.
- Diploma in Business Management.
- Good knowledge of office software packages.
- Clerical and accounting knowledge.
- 2 years working experience in the same field.
- A valid driver’s license is an added advantage.
How to Apply
- If you meet the above criteria please send your detailed CV and cover letter to [email protected] on or before 24th June 2016.
- GBC is an equal opportunity employer and only qualified and shortlisted applicants shall be contacted for interviews.