Our client is looking for a young, dynamic and brilliant Front Office Assistant to help run the daily operations of the firm.
Industry: Health Industry
- Managing front office or reception area.
- Managing incoming correspondences- calls, letters and emails.
- Offer delighting customer service to clients and staff.
- Attend to walk in clients and direct them to specific office for assistance.
- Act as a first point of contact by representing the company in a positive manner.
- Assist manager with scheduling appointments and events.
- Take and record minutes of meetings.
- Process expenses and generate and manage correspondence.
- Screen telephones and direct calls to appropriate staff members.
- Analyze important data and create reports for the benefit of manager’s review.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- Expedite procurement of office supplies.
- Manage both paper and electronic filing systems.
- University Degree/ Diploma.
- Professional Business Training.
- Minimum of 1 years work experience in a customer service role.
- Experience in a Hospital Environment would be an added advantage.
- Excellent customer relations; as dealing with customers is core to this role.
- Proficient communicator at all levels both verbal and written.
- Must be a self-starter and able to juggle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Must be willing to work for long hours.
- Extensive excel and software skills are required, as well as internet research abilities.
- Further qualifications and experience are an added advantage.
How to Apply
- If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to varying challenges, is detail-oriented and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send in your application to [email protected] and indicate “FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT” in the subject line by Monday 20th June, 2016.