Front Office/ Customer Care Job in Kenya
Molars Dental Group has conglomerated a unique set of expertise, intellect and equipment to cater to the health of your smile. Our dentistry experience spanning 5 years has edified our service menu and sensitivity to offer more than oral health care.
Our smile emanates from the heart, so to say. Therefore, our mission does not stop at dentistry. We are careful to yield utter attention to facilitate a comfortable and specialized experience so you can‘tabasamu milele’.
Customer Care Job Responsibilities
- register patients according to established protocols
- assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance
- ensure patient information is accurate including billing information
- maintain and manage patient records
- answer incoming calls and deal with inquiries
- schedule patient appointments
- respond and comply to requests for information
- complete other clerical duties as assigned
- ensure reception area is well maintained, neat and clean
- safeguard patient privacy and confidentiality
Qualifications for the Customer Care Job
- Bachelor degree in a recognized university.
- 2+ years of hands on experience in front office/customer care.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must.
- knowledge of general administrative and clerical procedures
- working knowledge of healthcare insurance preferred
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their cvs to [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.