English Press embodies the ambitions of up and coming Africa. We operate in the printing industry in Kenya and specialize in offset and digital printing. We are the largest ISO 9001:2008 certified offset print company in the region. Our mission is to consistently provide you, our customers, with high quality print and packaging products that satisfy your needs. We meet and satisfy customer needs through superior quality products and services, competitive prices, state of the art facility, utilization of modern print technology & technical expertise. Our vision is to become a world class print company in Africa and play a major role in print technology and excellence.
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
Front Office Executive Job Responsibilities
- Answer phones and operate a switchboard.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Answer inquiries about company.
- Call persons waiting for visitor and book them a room to meet in.
- Ensure reception area is tidy.
- Coordinate mail flow in and out of office.
- Give visitors badges and direct them to the relevant offices.
- Issue factory passes.
- Collect and distribute parcels and other mail.
- Take and relay messages.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to English Press Limited career website on talentboard.co.ke to apply