The HSBS Group is a professional international consultancy firm with a combined 45 years of entrepreneurial, management, teaching, and business start-up experiences. The team works with organizations and individuals to provide a practical approach to challenges and opportunities while focusing on results. To enable us serve our African clients better, The HSBS Group opened an office in Nairobi, Kenya which has been operational for one year now.
The HSBS Group is seeking to find suitable candidates to fill the position of front office intern in Nairobi office. The interviews will be conducted with rolling application. Remuneration is pegged on competitive scale/s.
JOB TITLE: FRONT OFFICE INTERN
The front office intern will responsible for managing day to day activities of the day, coordinate events and managing the calendar for the President of Africa Operation.
Candidates must have experience in office assistance/ administration support services, be well organized, self -motivated, courteous have good communication and basic computer skills.
Front Office Internship Duties and Responsibilities
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Liaising with various service providers
- Sets up and arranges meetings, facilities and accommodations as required
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
- Maintains office hygiene
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications for Front office Intern.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration / law / public relation or any relevant field
- Previous experience in Front office or legal secretary will be an added advantage.
- Smart, presentable , confident and a good communicator
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
If you believe you have the relevant skills and qualifications send your application curriculum vitae to [email protected] so as to reach us on or before 15th June 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.