Front Office Jobs Hotel (20-25K)
This position will require you to accommodate guests of hotel by greeting, performing guest transactions, answering the telephone, operating necessary front office equipment, etc. to ensure high-quality guest relation.
Responsibilities for the Front Office Job
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
- Issues room key to guest.
- Responsible for proper key control and other security measures.
- Answers telephone in absence of telephone operator.
- Transmits and receives telephone messages and sets up guests’ wake-up calls.
- Date stamps, sorts, and racks incoming mail and messages.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Keep records of room availability and guests’ accounts. Operates the front office computer system. Makes photocopies if needed.
- Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests.
- Makes and confirms reservations.
- Posts charges such as room, food, liquor, or telephone, to guest folio.
- Makes restaurant, transportation, or entertainment reservations for guests
- Deposits guests’ valuables in hotel safe or safe deposit box.
- Checks out guests and inquires about their stay.
- Promotes and supports initiatives.
- Actively builds awareness of the Brand to guests.
- Provides and ensures high-quality guest relations. Receives and resolves guest complaints in a manner consistent with company policy. Makes Manager on Duty aware of any guest complaints.
- Maintains the desired levels of quality assurance ratings, including guest comment cards, accounting audit and inspection scores.
- Confers and cooperates with other departments as needed to ensure coordination of activities.
- Works toward a 90% walk-in conversion rate goal.
- Adheres to all safety procedures and informs management of any unsafe conditions.
- Attends meetings and training as requested.
How To Apply
If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]