Front Office Manager-Hotel Job at Frank Management
Our client a luxury Hotel in Kenya is seeking to fill the above position in Nairobi.
Front Office Manager Job Duties and Responsibilities
- In charge of guests checking in and out.
- Monitoring the sales for the Front Office.
- Welcoming and register hotel guests, explain accommodations and establish credit or method of payment.
- Working closely with the other departments.
- Preparing and explain the bill.
- Preparing keys prior to guest arrival.
- Handling guest concerns and issues.
- Controlling of the high balance.
- Controlling of all the guests’ bills
- Any other duty that may arise.
Education Qualifications for Front Office Manager Job
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality.
- 4 years in senior hotel (4-5 start) in the same position.
- Computer literate with proficiency in use of Opera Micros & MC
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirement,urgently send us your c.v only to [email protected]