Front Office Manager Job At Kenyatta University
Qualifications For Front Office Manager Job
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management from a recognized institution
- Higher Diploma from internationally recognized hotel training institution will also be considered
- At least five (5) years experience in a similar position in a four (4) or five (5) star hotel Computer literate.
Front Office Manager Job Responsibilities
- To ensure smooth running of all Front Office Department sections including reception, reservations, transport concierge, switchboard, business centre and the guest relations.
- Control of the Front Office Department to ensure maximum revenue is received by the hotel
- Ensure proper functioning and maintenance of hotel property entrusted to the department.
- Develop and sustain close interdepartmental communication and promotion of harmonious working relationships at the front office.
How to Apply
Applicants and Referees should write directly to the undersigned: Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration) Kenyatta University P. O. BOX 43844 – 00100 NAIROBI Applications and letters from the referees should be received not later than, 19th July 2016. Kenyatta University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. Women and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.