The receptionist is the first point of contact with all staff and visitors. She/he will ensure that all visitors are received professionally; their enquiries handled promptly and ensure a smooth communication flow to create an excellent, professional customer experience. Specifically, he/she will:
Front Office Receptionist Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Welcome all staff and visitors them by greeting them warmly, in person or on the telephone.
- Answer and/or refer inquiries appropriately, maintain accurate records of the same.
- Receive all incoming calls and redirect messages to the relevant departments in a timely manner
- Assist staff to make calls when necessary.
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges and reporting any incidences to the supervisor in a timely manner
- Maintain a safe, friendly and clean reception
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing team related tasks as needed
- Maintain effective and efficient work relationship with other staff.
- Responsible for ensuring that the reception is attended to at all times
- Other administrative support duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Education for Front Office Receptionist Job
- Diploma in Business Management or any related field
- 1-2 years of experience a similar capacity.
- Work planning and organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in multicultural environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Public relations skills
- Customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Self-organization skills and listening skills
- Able and willing to take instructions
- High degree of confidentiality and integrity
- Phone Skills
How to Apply
Please send your application to [email protected]sa.com by 14thSeptember, 2016. Indicate the job title on the subject line