ECDE Caregivers Job At Busia County
ECDE Caregivers Job Responsibilities
- Preparation of professional and administrative records.
- Promote the best interest of the child and the institution
- Promote quality care; nutritional and health status of the children
- Care giving of the three levels of ECDE learners appropriately
- Ensure holistic development of the children’s knowledge, spiritually, socially and mentally
- Preparing relevant teaching/ learning and play materials
- Manage and ensure smooth transition from HOME to ECDE, and ECDE to PRIMARY.
- Monitor and ensure steady growth, health and safety of the child.
- Compile achievement/ progress reports on the overall performance of the children in Baby, Middle and Pre- Units
- Sensitize parents and mobilize community stakeholders on their respective roles in ECDE programmes.
Qualifications For ECDE Caregivers Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen with a National Identity Card.
- Must have a minimum qualification of KCSE -D plain.
- Be a holder of certificate or diploma in ECDE, examined by the Ministry of Education Science and Technology or
- Kenya National Examination Council or from any other recognized institution.
- Certificate of good conduct.
- Income Tax Returns (KRA).
- EACC(Anti-Corruption) Certificate
- Must have two years of teaching experience in ECDE.
- Must be below 50 years of age.
How to Apply
All applications should reach on or before 8th of August, 2016 to: The Secretary/CEO, County Public Service Board, P.O. Private Bag – 50400, BUSIA, KENYAtificate holders and 140 Diploma holders)