Our client, an international Restaurant in Nairobi is looking for a Front Office Supervisor.
The successful candidate MUST be conversant in Macros and be oriented towards high – quality and friendly customer-service standards with up to date market trends.
- To ensure that all customers are welcomed at the door and seated in a courteous and polite manner.
- To respond to customer complaints.
- To organize table reservations and advise customers on menu.
- To ensure that linen, glassware, dinnerware and utensil is properly placed.
- To ensure consistent high quality of food service.
- To maintain professional restaurant image, cleanliness, proper uniforms and appearance standards.
- To respond to complaints and customer requirements promptly.
- To be fully conversant with the restaurant operation and efficiently manage the shift operation.
- Preparing of bills for cash and credit payment, moving tables and splitting tables.
- Preparing duty rota and assigning to restaurant staff.
- Present menus to customers and answer questions about dishes and make recommendations.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Serve food and/or beverages to customers; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
- Diploma / certificate in Hotel Management /food and beverage catering from a credited institution.
- 2- 3 years of experience in a similar position in Upmarket Restaurant.
- Proficiency in macros and Computer Applications; Excel /Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Fluency in English.
- Oriented towards high-quality and friendly customer-service standards
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Good leadership and influence skills geared towards staff motivation and customer loyalty.
- Team player, planning and organizational Skills.
- Ambitious and self-driven individual with problem solving and complaint handling ability.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 35,000 /= (Approx. 350 USD) Plus a service charge between 7,000 – 12,000 /=depending on experience
Deadline: 18th September 2015
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link:
http://bit.ly/1IxSfE5 Summit Recruitment & Training,
Blixen Court, Karen road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications makes this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successfully on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
****Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job****