Sales & Marketing Executives (4 positions)
Sales & Marketing
Sales & Marketing Officer
Nairobi and Mombasa
Provide office services by implementing sales & marketing, planning & profitability and continued growth of a product for an organization.
|Responsibilities (Functions and duties):
- Assist in building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Work hand in hand with the product development executive on the new trends of products for the organisation.
- Assist in Identifying trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Assist the supervisor in screening potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Assist the supervisor in developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Assist in closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protecting organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Assist in enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assist in evaluating data pertaining to costs in order to plan budgets.
- Assist in networking within organisations to find and attract new business.
- Assist in preparing sales & marketing reports for departmental analysis.
- Assist in involving in development and understanding the market, whilst sales forecasting & promotional planning.
- Analyze and classify risks and investments to determine their potential impacts on companies and share with the supervisor.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining relationships with individual and business customers, and provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Any other duties as required by the Sales & Marketing Officer
|Performance Measures and Targets:
· Ensuring up-to-date of sales & marketing reports.
· Presentation of sales & marketing reports in a clear and simple manner.
· Ensuring transparency in the sales & marketing programs.
· Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Sales & Marketing reports to the Supervisor
· All sales & marketing queries to the Supervisor.
· 5 years of experience as a sales & marketing executive in the Telecoms industry
Academic: Diploma in Business Administration and or Sales & marketing; Bachelor degree in business administration would be desirable
|Specialist knowledge required:
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Communication and interpersonal skills
· Attention to details and accuracy
· Planning and Organising skills
· Analytical skills
· Knowledge of industry changes in regards to issues affecting sales & marketing and product development
· Ability to maintain confidential information
If you are up to the challenge and posses the minimum qualification and experience stated above, please send your CV to [email protected].