Fuel Pump Technician jobs in Oil & Gas industry, Kenya
Job Title: Fuel Pump Technician
Industry: Oil & Gas
Our client is in the petroleum industry and is looking for a certified and qualified fuel pump technician.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Install systems in line with the Company’s quality standards and tests equipment (electronic, electrical, and mechanical).
- Installation of Petrol stations’ fuel pumps
- Installation of flexible underground piping system
- Ensure preventive maintenance completed in line with company’s quality standards in a timely manner
- Attend to customers complaints within 48 hours
- Report back to Sales Manager – Petroleum any customer complaints identified in the field
- Carry out maintenance of Petrol pumps, service station electrical equipment and underground piping.
- Makes recommendations for solutions
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to fuel systems (fuel dispensers, Point of Sale systems, tank monitors, etc.)
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation
- Relevant installation certification
- 3- 5 years experience in fuel pump electrical installations, including underground piping systems
- Maintenance of Petrol pumps, service station electrical equipment and underground piping.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to fuel systems (fuel dispensers, Point of Sale systems, tank monitors, etc.).
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Fuel Pump Technician) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 25th April 2016.Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.