Fuel Pump Technician Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Industry: Oil & Gas
Our client is in the petroleum industry and is looking for a certified and qualified fuel pump technician.
Pump Technician Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Install systems in line with the Company’s quality standards and tests equipment (electronic, electrical, and mechanical).
- Installation of Petrol stations’ fuel pumps
- Installation of flexible underground piping system
- Ensure preventive maintenance completed in line with company’s quality standards in a timely manner
- Attend to customers complaints within 48 hours
- Report back to Sales Manager – Petroleum any customer complaints identified in the field
- Carry out maintenance of Petrol pumps, service station electrical equipment and underground piping.
- Makes recommendations for solutions
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to fuel systems (fuel dispensers, Point of Sale systems, tank monitors, etc.)
Desired Qualifications & Experience for Pump Technician Jobs
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Instrumentation
- Relevant installation certification
- 3- 5 years experience in fuel pump electrical installations, including underground piping systems
- Maintenance of Petrol pumps, service station electrical equipment and underground piping.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to fuel systems (fuel dispensers, Point of Sale systems, tank monitors, etc.).
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Fuel Pump Technician) to [email protected] before Friday 29th April 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The Recruiting Manager
4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands