Job Title: Fund Accountant / Administrator
Work station: Seychelles
A mutual fund accountant is primarily responsible for all aspects of day to day accounting for one or more assigned mutual funds and/or institutional funds.
- Prepare timely and accurate net asset values, yields, distributions and other fund accounting output for subsequent review.
- Reconcile various accounts, or reviewing reconciliations prepared by others, and promptly researching and correcting any variances.
- Write reports periodically to, management on fund activities and other related issues.
- Identify exceptions and problems affecting accounting records and prices, communicating same to management, and assisting in their resolution.
- Assist, as assigned, in preparing audit schedules, compliance reports, tax returns, financial statements, or other reports.
- Record accurately, and in accordance with the department policies and procedures, such accounting records as securities positions, corporate actions related and journal entries.
- Research, as assigned, certain securities in fund portfolios for the purpose of ensuring proper accounting treatment (such as the nature of distributions, original issue discounts, and international valuations) and compliance with FSA, tax, and prospectus restrictions and limitations.
- Institutional fund accountings processes also include preparing, reconciling and distributing reports to/from marketing, separate custodians and investment management.
- Participate in regular rotation of trade processing and other accounting processes to prepare the fund accounting system for the next day.
- Bachelor in commerce.
- ACCA + At Least C.F.A 1.
- 3 years Experience in investment industry.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com with the subject line (Fund Manager).Owing to the urgency to fill this job, interviews or order will be done on first come first basis.