Furniture Designer Job in 2016
Salary: 35K – 45K
Our client is a leading supplier of home and office Furniture in Kenya offering furniture design and installation. They seek to hire a competent designer proficient in AutoCAD and Archicad.
Furniture Designer Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Create CAD drawings for office and home furniture projects.
- Modify designs for special assignments.
- Create manual drawings for the workshop
- Prepare furniture designs efficiently using AutoCAD Software
- Ensure proper detailing of each design to ensure perfect finishes on products
- Execute work in accordance with the Line Manager’s instruction or client brief
- Provide accurate shop drawings and proper installation instructions
- File all drawings related to jobs in their specific folders
- Use and help maintain drawing templates for all projects
- Ensure all material specifications are listed
- Ensure that work areas are kept clean and organized
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
Qualification & Skills for Furniture Designer Job
- Degree in Fine Arts / Design or any other related field of study
- Certificate in AutoCAD
- Brilliant AutoCAD, ArchiCAD and 3Ds max skills
- At least 1 year experience making designs
- Good Presentation and interpersonal Skills
- Attach sample design work to your application
- Excellent communication skills
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Furniture Designer) to [email protected] before Friday 18th July 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted
The Recruiting Manager
4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands.