Customer Service Officer
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Distribute messages, answer and transfer phones to the appropriate staff members.
- Receive clients and direct them to the correct staff member.
- Recording and following up customer complaints.
- Coordinate messenger services.
- Monitor incoming emails and answer or forward as required.
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules.
- Liaising with customers, managers and all other departments in the organization.
- To provide administrative support and assistance when required.
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information.
- Assist with event planning and implementation.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time by the company.
Reports to: Senior Accountant.
Directly supervises: Messenger
- KSCE C+ and above.
- Minimum diploma in Business management / Customer service or related course.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administration role in a busy office preferably.
- Experience in the use of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Personal attributes
- Highly organized, enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to uphold high ethical and professional standards.
- Upholds administration ethics.
- Problem solving skills and time management.
- Ability to work well with other members of staff and flexibility to undertake other additional responsibilities.
How to Apply
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected]@co.ke or drop in our offices at Paramount Plaza under the subject-line “Customer Service Officer” no later than 5.00pm, August 28th 2015
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Furniture Elegance is an equal opportunity Employer and is committed to having a diverse workforce.