Responsibilities / Duties:
Planning and arranging delivery by anticipating delivery requirements and expediting orders.
Handle customer complaints and recommendations in relation to customer delivery.
Assist in warehouse management activities in conjunction with warehouse manager.
Verify items by matching delivery notes, reconciling quantities and noting discrepancies.
Monitor damaged items, shortage, goods returned and mis-shipments.
Organizing, filing and scanning of relevant documents after complete process.
Reports to: Operations Manager.
Directly supervises: No staff.
- KSCE B- and above.
- Minimum Degree in Procurement &Logistics or supply and dispatch co-ordination experience.
- At least 2 year working experience in procurement, logistics and administration.
- Added advantage if you have experience in the furniture industry.
- Excellent communication – interpersonal, organizational, good research skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Strong sense of team work.
- Completely trustworthy with company equipment and resources.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
How to Apply
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected]@co.ke or drop in our offices at Paramount Plaza under the subject-line “Logistics Officer” no later than 5.00pm, August 28th 2015
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Furniture Elegance is an equal opportunity Employer and is committed to having a diverse workforce.