Responsibilities / Duties:
- Sort deliverable items in accordance to delivery route in order to ensure maximum efficiency and submit to administrative Assistant In charge of mails and parcels.
- Ensure that packages or messages are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Determine destinations by referring to addresses on packages and documents.
- Record all mails collected and delivered while ensuring utmost confidentiality and security of documents.
- Conduct prompt hand delivery of local Nairobi county mails and parcels
- Organize and file documents in line with registry procedures.
- Maintain records of daily visits in the log book.
- Reports to: Customer Service Officer.
Directly supervises: No staff.
- KSCE C and above.
- Professional Experience
- At least 2 year working experience in messenger jobs in a busy environment. Added advantage if you have experience working in the furniture industry.
- Excellent communication – interpersonal, organizational, good research skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Strong sense of team work.
- Completely trustworthy with company equipment and resources.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
How to Apply
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected]@co.ke or drop in our offices at Paramount Plaza under the subject-line “Office Messenger” no later than 5.00pm, August 31st 2015
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Furniture Elegance is an equal opportunity Employer and is committed to having a diverse workforce.