Furniture Sales & Marketing Executives
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Follow up on prospective clients and giving feedback through weekly sales meetings, daily briefs as well as implement action / proposing follow up plans.
- Assisting in the co-ordination and planning of events, promotional programs, workshops or any other activity aimed at increasing Furniture Elegance sales.
- Meet monthly sales targets set by the Sales Manager and CEO.
- Participate in relevant Furniture trade shows and conventions.
- Attending of sales meetings, preparation of proposals & presentations efficiently and expeditiously to secure potential new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients / with reference to the Leads List.
- Intelligence gathering on both customers and competitors & consistently giving feedback to the Sales Manager on Furniture.
Reports to: Sales Manager.
Directly supervises: No staff
- KSCE B- and above.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing, diploma holders are encouraged to apply.
- At least 3 year working experience in sales.
- Added advantage if you have experience in the furniture industry.
- Anyone with interior design knowledge will have an added advantage.
- Personal attributes
- Excellent communication – interpersonal, organizational, good research skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent sales and marketing track record.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about interior design.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Completely trustworthy with company equipment and resources.
How to Apply
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter and CV to [email protected]@co.ke or drop in our offices at Paramount Plaza under the subject-line “Furniture Sales and Marketing Executives” no later than 5.00pm, 31st August 2015
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Furniture Elegance is an equal opportunity
Employer and is committed to having a diverse workforce.