Vacancy: Financial Market Analyst
Futures First offer a unique opportunity in Kenya to work in the world’s largest, most liquid, and well-developed derivatives markets.
This is an exciting challenge and an excellent opportunity for bright, analytical, highly motivated graduates to join a vibrant and demanding business and participate directly in today’s dynamic world markets from Kenya.
We have a performance culture and offer a unique career path to recent graduates.
In addition, we offer successful candidates an opportunity to achieve significant financial success through our compensation approach which is based on proven international principles and “best market practices”.
- Passion for numbers and calculations
- Ability to identify patterns in complex, dynamic market data
- High intelligence and a keen sense of curiosity
- Integrity and modesty
- Initiative and ambition
- High energy and perseverance
- Confidence to work under pressure
- Emotional toughness and resilience