G4S NOLIMITS Graduate Recruitment Program
We’re proud to nurture TALENT.
There are NO LIMITS to how far you can go.
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specializes in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees. In Africa, G4S is the largest private employer, with 110,000 employees in over 29 countries across the continent.
G4S Kenya has a workforce of about 15,000 spread across all the major urban centres in the country.
At G4S Kenya, we place great value on attracting and retaining the best people at all levels, to ensure the continued success of the organization.
We are seeking to appoint:
Graduate Management Trainees
Since its inception in 2010, our Graduate Training Programme has benefited tens of young graduates realise their career aspirations.
The key objective of this program is to train and empower young graduates in preparation for a management career with G4S.
During the training, attendance of operational and management development courses enables trainees to carry out and understand both the work of a junior officer whilst equipping them to become skilled and effective managers.
The Graduate Management Training Programme follows the following phases:
Initial generalist training
First line manager placement
- To join the Graduate Management Training Program, applicants are expected to have met the following minimum requirements:-
- Have attained a first degree not earlier than one year from the date of application with a second class honours upper division and above from a recognized university or are expecting to graduate in 2015 with a first degree second class honours upper division and above having completed their course work
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Have Excellent Information Technology skills
- Evidence of holding positions of responsibility – could have been at school, university or in employment
- Be able to demonstrate planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work in a team and have team working skills
- Demonstrate problem solving and negotiating skills.
- G4S offers a competitive market related salary.
How to Apply
To apply online, go to www.africajobs.g4s.com.
The closing date for applications is: 21st October 2015.
Any further enquiries may be addressed to:
Resourcing Manager G4S Kenya Limited P. O. Box 30242 — 00100 GPO
Mobile: 0722 31 4 392/0733 873 494 G4S Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality.
Those who attempt to canvass will be disqualified from the process.