Kindly note, by registering your details for this Expression of Interest Role you acknowledge a potential, future relevant role with G4S Kenya and that this is not an active vacancy. G4S recruit throughout the year, and job roles will become live at different times in different locations. By applying you will be considered for all suitable roles when they open.
We are currently seeking interest for a range of some positions regions in Kenya.
If you have a proven track record in your field and have the ambition and tenacity to succeed in a dynamic environment, please register your CV with us as part of our talent pipeline.
The Project Manager coordinates the provision of contractual and ad hoc security services to the customer within their portfolio, in compliance with legislation, Company policies and procedures, to ensure achievement of budgeted financial targets.
The shortlisted candidates shall be accessible and responsive to the Site Manager on all matters related to performance of this con- tract 24 hours per day, seven (7) days per week.
- Provide risk management planning and performing qualitative risk analysis;
- Managing the guardforce
- Managing the physical security and all access controls
- Effective management of operations and compliance to Health and safety standards
The Ideal Candidate:
- English Language S5/R5 proficiency and working knowledge of the local language;
- Be a citizen of the United States, or Kenya, or permanent resident of Kenya, or be in possession of a valid Kenya work visa;
- Able to use a computer including all common office management tools (e.g. Microsoft Office);
- Experience with multiple levels of communication between various level of management;
- Financial Management and Accounting knowledge;
- Experience managing security staff or local guard force management experience within a Diplomatic environment;
- Be expert in all areas of physical security and access control;
- Must understand operational methods of all guard force units and zones for response, and maintain a professional demeanor under highly stressful circumstances;
- Be experienced in basic communications and radio use/procedures;
- Be able to maintain and manage communication between all parties;
- Be able to define, sequence, and estimate activities and resources;
- Experience with acquiring, developing, and managing project teams;
- Possess a current in-country driver’s license
- Be experienced in basic Human Resource Management
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here