Human Resources DirectorÂ Job At G4S In Kenya
Job Reference: G4S/TP/511097/66709
Number of Positions: 1
Job Category: Human Resources/Health and Safety
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: Competitive market related package
G4S Region: Africa
G4S Business Unit:Kenya
Closing Date: June 9, 2016
HR Director Job Purpose
- The Human Resources Director will be part of the executive management team and will be involved in the development and implementation of the business strategy for G4S Kenya Ltd. The successful candidate will have to create and deliver a HR strategy that is aligned with the strategic priorities and is consistent with the Regional and Group HR strategy and standards.
HR Director Job Responsibilities
Effective management of Employee Relations function
- Responsible for management of disciplinary processes conducted in the region, ensuring compliance with the Companyâ€™s Code of Conduct and procedures
- Competent representation of the Company in all disputes Labour court
- Ensuring that line management is kept informed of changes to the interpretation and application of disciplinary procedures necessitated by Labour Court decisions
- Competent representation of the region in dealings with trade unions
- The establishment and continuation of employee communication structures.
- Provision of ongoing training and consultation service to regional management to achieve successful structure development.
- Effective management of human resources administration and employee benefits
- Implementation of G4S National HR policies and procedures, documentation in compliance with legislation.
Effective and efficient:
- Personnel File maintenance (Employment / induction / discipline documentation)
- Employee Benefit Administration
- Long service awards administration
- Registration of employees
Effective resourcing of staff
- Thorough human resource planning process to match requirements with incumbents, with a focus on the approved structure.
- Adherence to company policy with respect approval and recruitment process. Strict observance of company recruitment process
- Thorough vetting and screening processes
- Employment in accordance with remuneration policy
Effective management of training, development succession, and performance management
- Compiling operational training schedules
- Assist national training function in planning and execution of management training.
- Induction training planning and implementation
- On the job training planning and implementation
- Devise succession planning for management and support positions
- Regional management awareness and compliance through the development and presentation of appropriate training interventions.
Requirements ForÂ HR Director Jobs
- Significant general HR experience at a senior management level
- Completed Senior HIgh Schooling and relevant tertiary qualification in HR
- Chartered or Fellow membership of locally recognised HR Professional membership organisation
- We are committed to employing Africans for Africa, which would give preference to local Kenyan citizens.
Â Â Â How to Apply
Â Â Â Click HERE to apply