Manager – Secure Journey & Events Management – G4S Kenya
Job Reference: G4S/TP/28961/42522
Job Category: Events Stewarding and Security
Contract Type: Full Time
Salary: Attractive and market related
Location: Nairobi – Kenya
G4S Region: AfricaG4S Business Unit: Kenya
Job Introduction: G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specializes in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
In Africa, G4S is the largest private employer, with 110 000 employees in over 29 countries across the continent. G4S Kenya has a workforce of about 15,000 spread across all the major urban centres in the country.At G4S Kenya, we place great value on attracting and retaining the best people at all levels, to ensure the continued success of the organization.
As a result of continued growth and in order to position ourselves for sustainability of our number one position in the provision of Security Solutions, we wish to appoint qualified individuals into the above position.Role Responsibility:
Main Purpose of Position: To manage the secure journey and events management as a revenue stream within G4S Kenya. Responsibility for revenue growth, operations management, and customer service whilst ensuring that we deliver a world class service to our customers.
Key Performance Areas:
- Effective management of the business unit financial performance
- Manage relationship between actual results, budgets and forecasts
- Service level agreement/contract in place that specifies adequate levels of protection required by clients
- To take an active role in the effective recruitment of Closed Protection Officers, providing assistance to Operations Director as and when required
- Implementation of strategy is monitored in terms of achievement of objectives and use of budget/financial resources on a monthly basis.
- New business development
- Providing Close Protection Services to High Profile/Risk Clients
- Formulate and update list of high profile/risk clients with progress on service s provided
- Completed Service Assessments per customer to determine customer satisfaction
- Continuous improvement plans developed and actioned based on review of service assessments
- Works with customers to plan for events and ensure that events are properly resourced for security and other operational requirements
The Ideal Candidate:Qualifications & Experience:
- University Degree from a recognized University
- Previous experience in secure journey management and or events management
- Knowledge of the Close Protection Industry – Locally & Internationally
- Personal Attributes:
- Managing professionally
- Ability to work extended hours and shifts
- Leading people
- Customer thinking
- Working with complexity
- Sales Orientation
- Computer Literate
Package Description: Base salary Medical scheme Pension scheme Performance related bonus
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
Closing Date: August 20, 2015
G4S offers a competitive market related salaryG4S Recruitment Policy addresses itself to the core values of best practice, diversity and equality. Those who attempt to canvass will be disqualified from the process.