Galaxy Capital Ltd, a sales and marketing support consultancy firm is looking for Field data collectors for a short term data collection contract in Kakuma, Lodwar, Lokichogio, Mararal and Marsabit. The Survey will involve collection of product data from dealers / retailers.
Responsibilities for the Field Data Collectors Job
- Collect data on location, product, competitors and market place and upload information using the tool provided.
- Identify and report problems in obtaining valid data.
- Meet with supervisor daily to submit completed assignments and discuss progress.
- Understand survey objectives and procedures and interpret survey questions to help customers’ comprehension.
- Compile, record, and code results or data from survey, using phone software
Field Data Collectors Job Requirements
- Computer Literate and tech savvy.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, collect and document information
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Prior data collection experience is an added advantage.
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods.
- Must be able to develop and work in a team.
- Should be organized and be able to work without supervision
- Preferably conversant with the area of survey.
- Must reside in either of this areas: Kakuma, Lodwar, Lokichogio, Marsabit or Mararal
- Minimum qualification is college education.
- Must be willing to travel within the county.
- Must be available to begin immediately.
- Indicate on the application the area of interest.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their resume to [email protected]