Gap Marketing is East Africa’s most sought after marketing Services Company.
Our services help our clients’ brands win at retail by translating their sales and marketing strategies into high impact retail and shopper programmes.
These services include Market activations, field marketing and Merchandizing, retail sales and Sales force Management, Digital Activations and Consultancy.
Job Title: Account Manager
Department: Client Service
Job Title Reports To: General Manager
Main Purpose of the Job: To drive the company’s growth in business volume and profitability
- Maintaining and nurturing client relationships.
- Managing and promoting delivery to client expectations
- Achieving set business targets in both volume and profitability through growing billings from existing clients and recruiting new ones
- Accountable for creation and integrity of proposal and pitch through working with agency colleagues in developing suitable proposals that adequately answers clients’ briefs and optimizes the agency’s competitiveness in pitches
- Clearly and accurately writing reports, presentations and proposal documents.
- Developing content and delivering training to project staff in line with client initiatives and internal requirements
- Ensuring that timely client feedback is obtained for all projects through the established client satisfaction survey method
Education Qualification and Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences
- Professional qualification in marketing, preferably CIM
- Proficiency in computers
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to advise the client and solve problems
- Strong proposal and presentation writing skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Demonstrated excellent client relationships development skills
- At least 5 years’ experience in marketing or brand management from a reputable company.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send an application letter, CVs and copies of relevant certificates (including KCSE certificate) to [email protected] to be received on or before, Thursday 29 June 2017