Gap Marketing, a frontline marketing force in East Africa seeks to strengthen its operations by recruiting for Technical Sales Representatives in Nairobi, Kisii, Eldoret, Nakuru, Nyeri, Mombasa and Kisumu.
Do you possess computer skills in Microsoft Office, have a practical, analytical mind and “hands on” team player with exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills?
You could just be the one we are looking for.
Position: Technical Sales Representative
Report to: Business Account Manager
Purpose for the job: Delivering incremental cement tonnage through the Affordable Housing Initiative.
Education Qualifications & Prior Job Experience
- Diploma / Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Building Technology
- 1-2 years’ experience in own field or sales.
- Motivated sales individual.
- Quick learner
- Prospecting skills
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Objection handling
- Closing skills
- Ability to consistently meet sales goals
- Client relationships
- In-depth product knowledge
- Territory management
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their applications to email@example.com on or before Thursday, 29 June 2017.