Healthcare Eastern & African Growth Markets
GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.ge.com
Posted Position Title
Executive Account Manager
Client, Account and Affiliate Origination and Management
Location(s) Where Opening Is Available
The Executive Account Manager (EAM) is responsible for proactively developing & implementing a One GE Healthcare sales strategy by creating and sustaining strategic relationships/alliances with their Accounts at the LCT level, such as hospitals or hospital groups, government bodies or Group Purchasing Organizations, thereby creating growth for GE Healthcare. Will support and be supported by Product Sales Specialists as needed.
- Achieve sales and orders volumes at the target prices in assigned accounts/territory.
- Build relationships, develop a business strategy, and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products & services within allocated accounts/territory. Represent OneGEHC and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory. Provide on-going feedback to management, product teams, services and marketing.
- Contribute to Go-to-Market plans with LCT management, cross functional and multi-product teams to achieve results through effective project proposals, negociations, and contracts. Grow GE’s share of customer investments in capital and operational expenditures.
- Develop & maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management. Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value, and promote Service offerings to identify and escalate commercial service needs to drive customer satisfaction scores.
- In cooperation with Product teams and Marketing, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and apply relevant product benefits to each client’s segment.
- Coordinate and leverage Product Sales Specialists, Service Operations and other Company resources to provide the necessary technical, clinical and business content to create a competitive differentiation. Coordinate One GE Healthcare team on assigned accounts in order to deliver solutions ans service that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Follow all applicable GE policies, procedures and operating mechanisms. Proactively participate in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management.
- Responsible for developing & maintaining a detailed understanding of assigned accounts’ business and keeping GE Healthcare LCT & Product management informed and appropriately involved. Expected to lead & close multimodality deals and single product deals in their assigned accounts.
- Ensure knowledge of and compliance with Quality, Regulatory, integrity and company policies.
Geographic scope: East Africa
- Education to Bachelor Degree level.
- At least 5 years of strategic sales experience.
- 3 years experience in healthcare.
- Proven key account management and project planning skills.
- Outstanding influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaborative culture at all levels.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proven track record on relationship building skills.
- High level presentation skills; able to present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact.
- Post Graduate degree preferred.
- Experience closing large, complex, strategic deals.
- Deep knowledge of Healthcare market and the products and services offered.
- Fluent in English language.
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Knowledge and understanding of all Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies
- Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies (including but not limited to GE Healthcare EHS Policies, GE Healthcare Fleet Rules, etc.) and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or Country / Int’l Law is broken
- Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here