This individual will assist senior members of the deal execution teams in the wing-to-wing risk assessment process (underwriting, structuring, closing, funding, and managing investment transactions) for new investment opportunities in support of GE equipment sales in the identified region.
• Prepare company and industry research and analysis. Analyze financial statements and prepare reports for management. Present and defend analysis to management, as necessary.
• Perform valuation analysis for projects and companies, assess key assumptions and prepare full financial projections and financial models for project valuation.
• Conduct financial modeling to determine operating performance and assess risk. Develop strategies to mitigate ongoing risk.
• Review, assimilate, and critically summarize transaction related documents.
• Interface with customers and third-party consultants or EFS support team to verify underwriting and portfolio assumptions
• Responsible for performing various procedural, collateral, and reporting issues associated with assigned investments
• Monitor and report on assigned accounts, providing recommendations to team leaders and management. Identify portfolio weaknesses and report client activity/issues
• Review, assimilate, and critically summarize transaction related documents
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with large commercial transaction underwriting or portfolio management
• Experience in financial statement analysis and interpretation, modeling and valuation
• Experience in preparing and delivering presentations to management and peers
• Highly proficient use of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint/Word
• Must be willing to travel up to 25% of the time
• Energy industry experience
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task under pressure
• Excellent oral, written and verbal communication skills
• Local language skills
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here