Kenya Airports Authority
General Manager – Human Resource Development (HRD)
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the General Manager HRD is responsible and accountable for planning, directing and executing all human resources strategies, policies and activities, including: talent acquisition and retention; remuneration; employee engagement and labor relations; training and development; organization design and change management to achieve the organizations corporate objectives.
The right candidate will have a minimum of 10 years HR generalist experience with at least 6 years’ experience gained in a senior managerial level and a proven track record in the development and management of the human resource function in a high performing, results-oriented, growth organization.
He/she will have a degree in human resource management or related field with a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management, from an accredited institution of higher learning.
A Masters level qualification is desirable.
How to Apply
- Applications should be sent to [email protected]
- Your application should reach us on or before Tuesday 26th July 2016.
- complete a detailed application form;
- provide details of 3 referees who can speak to their competence, character and integrity;
- provide a certificate of tax clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority;
- present a certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- submit a declaration of wealth to the relevant authorities;
- clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); – a report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and
- successfully pass vetting.