Our client is an established Property Management company in Nairobi. They seek to hire a General Manager to ensure performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the company.
General Manager Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the running of all departments in the company.
- Ensure proper reports are given, plan for weekly departmental meetings and oversee general report review of the HODs monthly.
- Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Approve all internal and external communication before shared to the staff.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services and facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Reviewing the company’s marketing strategy and creating a suitable budget plan.
- Oversee the review of the company’s progress, achieved goals and liaise with top management to assist in developing better strategic plans for operational activity.
- Oversee the maximizing of the support services to improve the company’s productivity.
- Review all contracts for the service providers, ensure that standard procedures are followed when third parties are hired to offer products or services to the company
- Any other duties as instructed by management
Qualifications for the General Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field
- 5 – 10 years senior-leadership experience supervising seasoned staff
- Must have a good understanding of the property management industry
- Strong relationship builder and communicator
- Analytical and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Proven track record of successful implementation of programs
- Good customer service and public relations skills
- Result oriented and be able to execute and develop marketing strategic plans
- Good communication skills
- Should be goal oriented and have a proven track of leadership
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (General Manager-Property Management) to [email protected] before Tuesday 16th May, 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted