General Motors East Africa Ltd, the leading automotive company in the East Africa region has the following employment opportunity:-
Order and Inventory Analyst
Reporting to the Sales Distribution Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:-
- Vehicle allocation to dealers, direct sales and export.
- Orders logging and fulfilment
- Body building forecast and allocations.
- Managing our vehicle registration supplier to achieve set KPI’s and reconciliation of invoices.
- Monthly cyclic count planning and management.
- Running SAP reports and sharing production status.
- Ensuring compliance with Internal controls.
- Inventory binning / warehousing management.
- Preparation of reports-Inventory aging tracking, available/Invoiced/sales orders, body building dispatch and received units.
- Duty payment.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements:-
- A Bachelors degree in business, statistics, management, finance or a sales related field.
- A minimum of B+ in KCSE.
- 5 years work experience in a similar position.
- Experience in managing inventory and business analysis experience including implementation, tracking and reporting.
- Drive processes with numerous interdependencies, planning & organisational skills.
How to Apply