General Motors East Africa Ltd, the leading automotive company in the East Africa region has the following employment opportunity:-
Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:-
- Preparing and meeting production schedules effectively and efficiently.
- Resourcing and leading production teams.
- Manufacturing cost control.
- Meet quality targets through adherence to established methods and work standards.
- Preparation and maintenance of production score cards.
- Initiate and support continuous improvement programs.
- Maintain workplace organization, health, safety and environmental standards.
- Performance monitoring and management reports.
- Shop floor labour relations management.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements:-
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Production or Automotive).
- At least five (5) years working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Good communication, planning, problem solving, organization skills and results oriented.
How to Apply