General Motors East Africa Ltd, the leading automotive company in the East Africa region has the following employment opportunity:-
Reporting to the General Manager, Aftersales the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:-
- Monitor and review Service Workshop processes to enhance productivity, improve customer satisfaction and achieve Business plan targets.
- Resourcing and leading Service Workshop teams
- Motivate a team of service advisors, technicians and team leaders to achieve corporate customer experience objective through visionary and innovative leadership.
- Develop and maintain effective management and internal control procedures in the workshop.
- Support company marketing programs like new vehicle launches, service clinics and extended service plans.
- Participate in resolution of problems affecting service workshop business and customer complaints.
- Administer corporate and company policy, ensure compliance with labour agreements and maintain effective labour relations.
- Promote Health & Safety in the workshop to achieve set objectives for the department and company wide.
- Control workshop process materials inventory by ensuring proper ordering practices.
- Preparation and submission of vehicle repair & maintenance bids in response to tenders.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements:-
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical/Production/Automotive Engineering or any other related field.
- Minimum Seven years working experience, three of which must be in managerial or senior supervisory position.
- Ability to drive processes with numerous interdependencies.
- Problem Solving, customer focus, communication & planning skills.
- Drive for results.
How to Apply
Please send your application and CV to:
The HR Business Partner, General Motors East Africa Ltd, Enterprise/Mombasa road, P.O. Box 30527 – 00100,
Or Email: [email protected]
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Deadline 31st August, 2015 General Motors East Africa Ltd assembles and distributes global vehicle brands Isuzu and Chevrolet