Our product range includes plastic bottles, jars, tubs, closures, caps and pumps. In manufacturing, we employ blow moulding, injection moulding and stretch blow technologies.
We are currently seeking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Technician to be part of our versatile team.
Job Purpose: The successful candidate will perform repairs, preventive and corrective maintenance on production machinery, equipment and facility and while following our company’s Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and plant safety standards and with applicable laws and regulations issued by regulatory agencies.
- Install, adjust and repair Injection & Blow moulding machines, auxiliary equipment and utility equipment and other related equipment
- Monitor the HV and LV installations
- Install, maintain, and repair electro-mechanical systems, machinery electrical controls, PLC programs, Servo & and all other electrical control functions in plant.
- Wire circuit breakers circuit panels and sub-panels.
- Correct electrical, electronic and mechanical malfunctions throughout plant.
- Calibrate electro-mechanical systems to meet specifications.
- HVAC start-up operations and PLC troubleshooting.
- Completed routine rounds to ensure maximum production of the overall plant mission
- Perform preventive maintenance on all related equipment
- Maintain machines in optimal processing condition
- Troubleshoot, locate root problems and repair support equipment
- Maintain regular cross-functional communication with other relevant departments Maintain records of work performed as required.
- May operate blow moulding or injection machines, if required
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Three to Four (3-4) years’ experience as an Industrial Electrician/plastic moulding industry
- Proven electrical skills and knowledge.
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair or replace all components of Injection Moulding machines, Blow Moulding Machinery and equipment
- Ability to read parts breakdown and machine schematics.
- Analytical with good problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail and strong organization skills
How to Apply
- Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees to: Adept Systems Management Consultants P O Box 6416, Nairobi, GPO 00100 Email: [email protected] Closing Date: Friday 24th September 2016
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.