Our client, a well known FMCG company, is looking for a General Trade Manager for its offices in Nairobi. He/She must have experience in Pricing Management and Brand Profitability Management. A minimum of 5 years working in a similar capacity in the FMCG industry IS A MUST.
• Develop new products for the market.
• Ensure packaging is appropriate and in line with the companies guidelines.
• Initiate market research where necessary within budget.
• Set pricing to meet budget requirements.
• Monitor and evaluate the brand strategy.
• Plan, implement and monitor all Consumer & Customer Communication.
• Setting up, implement, monitor and evaluate all promotions.
• Implement and evaluate the communication section of the brand plan.
• Monitor optimal stock to meet objectives.
• Monitor and update forecasts.
• Compile, monitor and revise annual budget.
• Monitor sales to achieve volume requirements.
• Bachelor degree in Business and/or Sales and Marketing.
• Proven experience in the FMCG sector.
• Must have 5 – 7 years in Sales Management.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Experience in marketing strategy development and consumer communication.
• Experience in product renovation/innovation and product availability management.