Girl Hub Office Coordinator
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for supporting and working closely with the Finance, HR & Operations Manager to ensure procurement of goods and services are done with an eye for value for money.
The individual is responsible for ensuring that all office operations are in line with the overall country strategy and that operations are run smoothly and in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Ensure the overall procurement is done according to company policies and procedures and that procurement planning for services and goods is executed according to plan
• Management of the procurement calendar
• Management of the asset register following the asset register policy
• Effectively manage petty cash and meet deadlines set by HQ on a monthly basis
• Submit finance and operations invoices in the system in a timely manner
• Support on recruitment and management of employee personnel files/leave days
• Management of staff health insurance group
• Effectively manage expat staff visa/work permit process
• Effectively manage the office logistics, maintenance, staff house, vendors etc
• Other adhoc activities are requested by the Line manager/Country Director
Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field
• At least 2 years of experience in office management or related field
• Basic accounting skills
• Coordination & logistics skills
• Excellent communication skills, including exemplary written
• To apply please e-mail CV and cover letter explaining your suitability for the post and how they meet the above competencies, incl. 3 work related referees and copies of certificates to the address below. Attachments that exceed 2 MB will not be considered.
• Closing date is 5 PM on the 9th October 2015
• Clearly mark in subject field: “GirlHub Office Coordinator – Maternity Cover”
• While we thank all applicants for your interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
• E-mail: [email protected]